Monday, June 21, 2010

More Vacation stories from Ella

The third day and it was all foggy. I heard something and it was a baby deer. After it went to the creek, daddy and I went down to see if it was still there. It was not there. It ran across the creek to the other side. Then we went to Herst Castle. I did not really like it. It was not like I thought it was going to be. I did not think it would take as long. We did not get to see the zebras. We learned about the castle. When we were done we drove to the elephant seals. There were some wrestling and some swimming. There was a bunch of elephant seals laying on the ground. I got really really cold. Then we took a long long windy road all the way to Monterrey. When we got to Monterrey we walked a little bit and went into some stores. Then we went and built a sand castle. Mommy took a picture. It was a really good castles. I was trying to stop the waves from wrecking the sand castle. Then we went to our hotel. After Rosine's restaurant we went to the hotel and I got to go swimming in the pool.

No comments: