Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 2 of Vacation...told by Ella

Today my mom went running. She ran to Pauline's Pancake house. She did not see us at Pauline's Pancake house so she kept running. Dad and me waited for mom to come. When she came we sat outside and ate. I ate french toast, dad ate the special. The special was pancakes. My mom ate eggs. Then we went to Grover's Beach and made a sand castle. All of us did. It was a good thing my mom stopped for coffee. We used the coffee cup to make the castle. We dug a moat around the castle. We put sea shells and pretty rocks. It was really pretty. My mom took a picture of it. Then we went to San Luis Obispo. We ate lunch and I had a peanut butter sandwich. We saw 2 blue jays. We threw crackers out for them, but the did not eat them. I think they ate them when we were gone. Then I went to the park. I went to the exercise park and did pull ups. There was a big weight and I could not move it. Then I did a leg exercise. Then we went on our bikes and we did a tour around the park and the city. We heard some music. When we came closer it was a Greek Festival. Me and my mom danced together with everyone else. My dad took pictures. We ate some pastries. When we were done we looked in the old church. We got on our bikes and went to our car. We heard on Nuvi that there was a street called Ella so we went to the street and took a picture. Then we drove to our new hotel. Our hotel was Creekside Cottage. It was really beautiful. We had a balcony. We heard music and singing. It was not the Greek Festival. We walked down to the town and had really good pasta. Mom and me had tortellini and spaghetti and dad had ravioli with mushrooms. I liked the spinach tortellinis the best. Then we went to our hotel and I went to bed.

1 comment:

Oma said...

Sounds like you had fun Bean!