Monday, May 17, 2010

What to do?????

We had 5 OVER RIPE bananas...banana bread would be the norm, but it seems like I have baking a lot of that lately. So I searched on the Internet and found a banana roll (pumpkin roll or in my family a pumpkin burrito). Ok, I will head to the store and get some cream cheese. The recipe looks easy, and I know it will be yummy. Seriously, anything covered with cream cheese frosting is going to be good. I tell Kevin and he says, "I liked the muffins you made last time." Really...it was just banana bread that I made in a muffin tin. SOOOOOOO guess what I made.





3 dozen banana muffins. Since we will be going to Denver in 3 days, I will have to put them into Ziploc bags and stick them in the freezer.

Yes, Amy...you can send Nate over to steal some while we are gone.

Maybe next time I will make the banana roll cake smothered in cream cheese frosting.

No comments: