Sunday, May 30, 2010

Uncle Kenny's Jello

A few weeks ago we were at Amy and Nate's for dinner and they made the BEST jello dessert! I got the recipe and all of the ingredients and was going to make it for at home. Well....I for some reason could not follow the recipe and messed it up. I added to much water so it was jello, but not fizzy like it was suppose to be because of the soda. I was pretty sure I messed it up, but stuck it in the fridge in the garage to let it set up and see what would happen. I sort of forgot about it...I knew it was there but was afraid I messed it up. Fast forward a day...I asked Ella to get the potatoes out of the fridge. When she can back she was messing with her fingers. I just knew she had stuck her fingers in the jello. I went out to put the potatoes back and this is what I found. Got to love having a 7 year old.

No comments: