Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Playing Instead of Working!

Monday was a perfect day to be outside and enjoying the wonderful weather here in Lake Havasu. Check out the view in our self portrait. We were amazed at how many boats were out on a Monday, when it isn't even summer yet. I guess we were not the only people not at work.
I love being able to sit outside and soak up the sun while eating yummy food! The Sandbar Grill is a great place with an awesome view of the lake and the food is fattening and good! Jalapenos and Pepper Jack on a juicy burger...perfect beach food!
The sign might have said DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS....but we did not listen (or read). This little guy had a broken beak, so he really NEEDED our help! I have never had a roadrunner get this close before. I was scared he might get my toes.
Can't wait for the next sunny Monday!

No comments: