Sunday, September 5, 2010

20 minutes REALLY!!!

So I follow a blog that always adorable little projects. There is a cute little zipper clutch I have been wanting to try. So today was the day I decided to try this cute little 20 minute craft. Since sewing is not something I am an expert at, I figure it would take me about 40 minutes. WRONG 1 1/2 hours later I finished it. Maybe it was the fabric....maybe it was the zipper...maybe it was me...I don't know, but I know have a very cute (and slightly imperfect) little bag. Now I will have to make about a half a dozen more before I master it. I think everyone is getting homemade gifts this Christmas!

Now, I am off to bake a apple carmel upside down cake. Since I am better at baking then sewing this should be much less stressful. Or at least till I eat some and decide I need to exericse to counteract the calories.


Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

No comments: