Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 8-9 Crafting Challenge...and a little bit of fun!

Day 8 involves my little crockpot and some blackboard spray paint.  Love the idea of being able to transform the ugly looking crockpot into something new and cute.  Added bonus...I can write what is in the crockpot with some chalk!

 
Day 9---Solves the dishwasher problem!  Ella being a kid, does not like to look and/or pay attention to whether the dishes in the dishwasher are clean or dirty.  I would say she puts dirty dishes in with the clean stuff at least twice a week.  I was thinking of scrapbooking a little clean and dirty sign, but then I saw this!  I love the Scrabble tiles.  I actually had them in my scrapbooking letters because they were from a game that was missing letters.  A little bit of hot glue and some magnet strips and I now have a way of helping Ella know if the dishes are clean!

Total amount for each of these projects...$0!  Yes, that is correct.  I didn't spend a sent.  I used items that I already had around the house!  Can't beat that!

And while I was crafting, Ella turned the kitchen table into a fort.  Since it is 110+ outside, she has to find ways to entertain herself inside! 

 

No comments: