Thursday, July 15, 2010

Creativity!

I have been feeling very creative this summer. While we were driving up the Pacific Coast Highway, I started crocheting 2 blankets. I have done a LITTLE (and I don't think I can stress LITTLE enough) bit of work on the cross stitch Christmas stockings. I have been sewing like a mad woman...it has been so much fun. I love being able to start and finish something in just a few hours and SEE a completed project. I taught myself to knit, by watching a video on YouTube...yes, YouTube! Pictures to come as soon as I actually finish the scarf I am knitting. I have not done any scrapbooking pages this summer, but I did make a shadow box for Kevin. When we were back in Nebraska for his dad's funeral he found a pair of gloves from his cowboy outfit from when he was little. When we got home I looked for some pictures of him in the outfit. I did not find any, but I did find two pictures of him in his cowboy. The gloves and the pictures have been sitting in a box in the office for 4 years now. My creativity kicked in and I finally put it together for him. I am hoping this creative flow that I have going keeps up...and if it does everyone should expect handmade gifts for Christmas.

1 comment:

HUbby said...

You did a very good job. I like it very much, Love Kevin