Monday, August 2, 2010

First Day of School

I am not sure where this summer went. It seems like I blinked and July was gone and it was time to head back to school. To be honest, I was happy to go back. I was getting bored and missed the routine of the school year. I am back in 5th grade, which I am very happy about. This was the first time I did not have nightmares about the first day...slept like a rock last night. Ella started 2nd grade this year and has Mrs. Kennedy. Getting her up in the morning is normally pretty hard. Not this morning, she was up, out of bed, and dressed by 5:15 am. I am hoping she will keep that up.



When I came to school I went my mommy's class room and gave blue berry muffins to miss.Bishop,miss.Morgon and miss.Olsen. Then the bell rang and I set my backpack down and ran with Jasmin to the pull up bars. When we came in or classroom we found our seats. Then we unpacked our things. Then miss.Kennedy passed out some pappers. When we were done we sat at the smartbord and learned our school rules.Then we went to resess. Then we got out our homework folder and put lots and lots of papper in it . Then we went to computers. I pased three levels. When we were done we went to lunch. Then we went to resess and I got chased by boys. We read a story it was called The giving tree.Then we got our backpack and went home.

No comments: