Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tis the season...

for SANTA! This is the time of year when being a mom is fun.

A few weeks ago we were in Wal-Mart and Ella kept saying she could hear the reindeer on the roof. Both Kevin and I were trying to ignore it....then they announced that Santa was in the photo department. Ella and I rushed back so she could tell him about the guitar and skateboard she wants. The photo department took a great picture of the two of them, but I can't get the scanner to work to post it.

Next, we went to the Parade of Lights and she kept asking do you think Santa is here. Sure enough he was on the last boat. Campbell Boats decked their boat out to look like Santa's sleigh and reindeer and he was on the back.

And just this week, Santa sent Ella video message. I loved how she crawled up on my lap and crossed her fingers as she watched her message. When it showed how Santa would get to Lake Havasu from the North Pole she was amazed. When the pictures of her playing in the corn and on the soccer field popped up she was in AWE! "Santa sent elves to watch me?" she asked.

Next weekend we have the Sosey Hayride. I can't wait.

No comments: